2020 – 2021 allocation = £17,825
See how we promote 30 minutes daily activity
How do we plan to spend our money? See our report here
Our plan and impact from last year can be found here
How can we ensure that these improvements are sustainable?
- Developing resilience to promote healthy minds and bodies continually through the week.
- Installation of high quality equipment on the playground.
- Promote further WOW days to inspire the children.
- Invite local sports clubs in to compliment the after school clubs further.
- Further CPD for staff.
- Look at new opportunities for sports competitions.
- Develop sports day further to allow access for all children
- Staff act as role models to promote/engage pupils with equipment at playtimes and lunchtime.
- All staff are involved in teaching PE throughout year and not just use of specialist sports coaches.
- Ensure that projects which have had high impact have been planned into whole school activities as a priority.
- Whole school outdoor learning day promotes healthy active lifestyles which is supporting emotional well-being of both staff and children.
- Identify through assess children who continue to be non-participants in after school clubs - find out why and adapt provision as necessary.
The National Curriculum requirements for swimming and water safety are as follows:
- swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres
- use a range of strokes effectively
- perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations.
96% of our current Year 6 have met this requirement.