2021 – 2022 allocation = £17,584
See how we promote 30 minutes daily activity
How do we plan to spend our money? See our report here
Evidencing the impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium 2021-2022. See our report here
Our plan and impact from last year can be found here
How can we ensure that these improvements are sustainable?
- Continually developing resilience to promote healthy minds and bodies.
- High quality equipment on the playground and field.
- Promote WOW days to inspire the children.
- Invite local sports clubs in to compliment the after school clubs further.
- Further CPD for staff.
- Look at new opportunities for sports competitions.
- Develop sports day to allow access for all children
- Staff act as role models to promote/engage pupils with equipment at play-times and lunchtime.
- All staff are involved in teaching PE throughout year and not just use of specialist sports coaches.
- Whole school outdoor learning day promotes healthy active lifestyles which is supporting emotional well-being of both staff and children.